Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, 08/05/11

So I'm still apparently lacking the motivation to get moving and do what I need to do to get myself healthier. I'm frustrated with myself, but again, apparently not frustrated enough to do something about it. I have cut back on my junk food/snack intake. I also have been avoiding soda for the most part. I've had one once in a while, but I haven't bought any soda to keep on hand which has definitely helped. I haven't been drinking enough fluids daily, but I'm working on that slowly. My main problem with this is the more I drink the more I have to use the restroom. And I don't know about you, but running errands with a toddler and having to go to the restroom contantly sucks.

My weight as of this morning is 193.8, so at least I'm going back down to where I was before I fell off the wagon completely and was subsequently run over by it. Lol.

Next Friday afternoon we're leaving to go on a long roadtrip to see two friends. We'll be gone for twelve days total including travel days. Five of those days will be travelling there and back. I'm hoping that this doesn't put my weight way back up, so I'm going to consciously try to make better choices while away from home. Wish me strength on this one, because I'm going to need it!

No comments: