Back on the wagon today, for the most part. Lol. I'm not shooting to jump back in full tilt since I've been in no way following healthy habits the past few weeks.
Today's weight is 191.8 lbs. Yay! I didn't gain weight during this hiatus. This makes me very happy.
My goals for this week are as follows: 1) Drink 64 ounces of water or sugar-free drink mix. (Water is better, but I've hardly been drinking most days, so I just need to get in the habit of drinking more and then switch it over to plain water again.) 2) Get in 30 minutes of activity, any activity, per day for at least 5/7 days. That's it. Those are my goals for this week. Simple enough that I should be able to do it. I'm really hoping I'm motivated enough to follow through with them. Wish me luck!
*****
I was successful with my goals for today. I managed to get in 64 ounces of water and sugar-free drinks. I also managed to get in about 30 minutes of activity. Definitely not the kind of activity I had planned on doing, but movement none-the-less. Tomorrow's a new day, and I'm hoping to do well again.

No comments:
Post a Comment