Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday, 07/01/11

MY. LEGS. HURT.

Did you get that? My legs hurt! Big time! Let me just put it to you this way, my legs hurt so much that just going up one step or getting into my SUV hurts. I can walk around, but getting up from sitting or even sitting down hurts bad. Going up the stairs is killer, and I mean that. I feel like my legs won't work. While standing today I've had my legs buckle on me twice.

So now that you get that my legs are really really sore, I'm just going to say that I didn't do much today at all and I'm not ashamed to admit that. Lol.

I ate/drank poorly today. Dang cookies! I should know better to let someone else go grocery shopping with me. Good news is that the pack of cookies that was bought this morning is almost gone. And no, I didn't eat them all myself.

So I'm going to take my butt to bed and get some rest and hope that my legs are a little less sore tomorrow morning. I'm not really expecting that, but I can hope!

No comments: