Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday, 07/05/11

I've been bad. Really bad.

I've been eating horribly - my sweet tooth has been ruling the roost. And I've been indulging in way too much soda too. It's so bad that I just had an ice cream sandwich, and am drinking a soda (and not even a diet soda) while I write this.

I'm really going to try to eat/drink better tomorrow. Most of the junk food is out of the house now, and while there are still plenty of sodas around, I'm really going to fight to limit myself to one a day or none at all. I'm hoping I have the strength to do that. Soda is my weakness, or as I put it, it's my addiction. Seriously, I crave soda the way (I'm pretty sure) a smoker craves a ciggarette (something I know nothing about since I don't smoke).

So I didn't take my measurements this week, so if I remember, I'll try to take them tomorrow to see where I'm essentially restarting at. My weight's still in the same range, thankfully. This morning it was 192.0, which works for me. Not gaining is a good thing since I've been so bad lately.

I did try out another tasty and reasonably lower calorie dish yesterday. It was Hungry Girl's Pulled Chicken (aka barbeque chicken sandwiches).

No comments: