Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday, 04/01/11

Sleep is still lacking, but I woke up to a nice surprise this morning. When I weighed myself (yes, I weigh myself just about every morning...it helps keeps me on track), and my weight has finally budged again. It was ever so slightly budged, but I'll take it. Not like I've been putting in the full effort needed to see better results. Today I was 194.6 when I weighed. Every little bit counts.

I had planned to take the kids to the gym with me tonight and fit in about 30 minutes of cardio but unfortunately things have changed and now I can't. I can't take my son without my daughter with him right now or he's going to fuss like crazy. And my daughter has just been commandeered to go with some family for someone's birthday tonight. So that blew that plan out of the water. I'm brainstorming and going to see what I can do to get some more exercise in today. I might just have to start taking the little man to the mall and do some indoor walking there occasionally.

No comments: