Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday, 04/13/11

Blah, blah, blah. That's how I feel. Blah!!!

Weight is the same, if not slightly higher depending on the day. Today it was 195.6. I'm okay with this because I have no one to blame but myself. I have been eating like a mad woman on crack the past few days. I blame hormones. Yup, I do. I have felt like I was starving, and have eaten a LOT. Even though most of it was good choices, it was a lot. I'm back to eating better today though and have a plan in place to stay on track for the next few days too. I have a well stocked fridge and freezer with foods to eat that are good choices.

Exercise. Hmm. I did ok for a few days, but the past three days have been very blah in that aspect. Friday I went for a 1.75 mile walk. Saturday I did a 1.36 mile walk. And on Sunday I did a 3.24 walk. Monday, Tuesday and today I've done nothing. I'm such a slacker and have no one to blame but myself.

No comments: