Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday, July 25th, 2011

So I'm doing really bad right now. My weight's back up to 196.8 as of this morning. I'm frustrated, but obviously not enough to do what needs to be done. I've watched my weight creep up and I did nothing to stop it. Well, I'm going to get back to changing my habits, one thing at a time. Baby steps. This weeks baby step is to drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water every day. I'm also shooting for eating less junk food and soda, and to eat 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), each day.

So far today, I'm already on track for my baby step goals, but then again it's only 10am. I am optimistic that I can and will stay on track.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ugh, Rachel. Me too girl...me too. I'm so ashamed. :(

Rachel said...

We just need to hop back on the wagon and get busy again. Easier said than done though.