Tuesday, September 6, 2011

09/06/11, Day 1 Recap

I drank my all my water. Yay!

I ate fairly well. Oatmeal for breakfast. Two hot dogs w/some veggie straws for lunch. Freezer pop for a snack (with my son). Dinner was (home cooked)) rotisserie chicken, green beans, cooked cauliflower and some baked beans. Dessert was a bag of Reese's mini peanut butter cups.

I didn't get my purposeful movement in at all. I felt bad that I didn't, but honestly, I didn't really care either.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Those veggie straws ROCK! I love them! This is a good start. So what about the movement. This is a process that needs to be worked up to!

Rachel said...

I'm kind of hesistant to really just jump into anything at this point because I've been having MAJOR issues with my hips the past two weeks. I'm talking pain every day that's pretty bad at times and keeps me from sleeping too. And then I have the whole nerve pain from my tailbone area from when I fell almost two years ago. Ugh! So I'm starting out really really slow on the movement/exercise because of those reasons.