Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday, 09/09/11: Days 2, 3 & 4 Recap

Day 2: Ate well, drank my water, and did the exercise bike for 15 minutes.

Day 3: Ate poorly (pizza buffet is never a good idea), didn't drink hardly any water, took a walk with the family for about 20 minutes.

Day 4: Ate ok (did well for the first half of the day, but dinner was chili cheese dogs, and had too many chocolates), drank my water, haven't done any purposeful movement today. I keep trying to convince myself that I did more than I commited to do yesterday so that HAS to count for not doing any today. I know that it's a bunch of bull, but I can't convince myself to get moving.

2 comments:

Sarah Rae said...

I'm so there with you! Where is the motivation? Surely someone has some to spare somewhere! I've had a terrible 2 weeks, after only 1 successful one. It's disheartening. But I know I can do it, I've done it before, and you can too!

Rachel said...

Thanks! I'm having major motivation issues and it's just not getting any better. Hoping to get some things taken care of this week so I can start next week off on the right foot. I hope you find your motivation!