Monday, October 3, 2011

Complications

So this post has been a long time in the thinking. I've had some complications, and run ins, and it's made me rethink my whole posting with honesty here. I've been fighting with myself as to if I should continue this blog, and just how honest I should continue to be with my posts. Long story short, I've concluded that this blog is really for no one but myself, and because of that I will continue to post my honest thoughts, feelings, triumphs and struggles. I ask again, if you're not going to offer support, then please move on and don't bother me. I don't need any negativity, just support.

So on that note, I would like to add that I am an extremely private person. I don't share a lot with people due to my personal history, and also recent experience. In anger or frustration, people will use any little thing that they can against you to hurt you. So I will say again, if you're not reading this to support me or encourage you on your own journey, please move on. This blog is a therapeutic outlet for me to deal with my feelings about my journey. I share deeply personal thoughts on occasion, while other times I just skim the surface.

I'm still on my journey even though I haven't been posting due to a recent experience that had made me hesistant to post my true thoughts and feelings. I will resume actively posting again as of now. This bit of space is all about me, and it helps.

No comments: