Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Sidenote: Comment posting issues
Just to put this out there, I'm having major issues commenting on most blogger/blogspot blogs right now. It keeps telling me something along the line of "you're not authorized to view this page, please log out and log into another account". Anybody have any ideas on what in the world is wrong? I can finally post response comments on my own blog, but I had to change the comment form to open in a new page first before I was able to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I keep having the SAME crappy issues!!!!
I researched it and from what a lot of tech blogs are saying is that something changed in blogger and messed up the commenting embeded codes. Try as I might, I couldn't follow their instructions on how to fix it on mine, so I found a loophole. Lol.
Post a Comment