I haven't been logging my food as diligently the past few days. And for the past week I haven't been eating as well. I haven't pigged out, but I haven't been tracking or really overely concerned with what I'm eating. It's more along the lines of making sure I'm eating. I'm not hungry. Nope, not hungry at all. And because of that, the thought of eating just isn't appealing. I know I need to eat, so I go and look and nothing looks appealing. So then I either don't eat, or just grab something, anything that happens to actually look appealing at the time. I'm not taking in enough calories per day, and I'm definitely not drinking enough water each day. I'm going to be working on that this week along with the eating. My appetite is returning so that should help out.
I haven't been active hardly at all. My lower back injury still hurts and in fact, it may hurt more now after taking the prednisone and cortisone than it did before. It has changed some in the way it hurts and where it hurts, but it hurts bad again. And the pain is radiating out to my hips fairly bad a lot of the time. I plan to go back to the doctor and see what they say, but there's a couple of things I have to take care of before I can do that.
I'm going to try to get some activity in each day this week. I'm shooting for 10 minutes and if I can do more then it will be a good day. I'm also shooting to drink at least 64 ounces of water or flavored (sugar-free) water each day. And also to eat three meals each day. Today I'm off to a bad start because I have already "skipped" breakfast.

1 comment:
I totally fell off the wagon! Maybe we can climb back up together. LOL
Post a Comment