Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday, 05/28/11

WARNING: This post is not solely about my weight loss and health journey. This post contains personal information about a personal experience that has affected my journey. There may be information in this post that would be consider "TMI" but it has helped me to heal and move forward with my journey to better health. If you choose to continue to read this post, I would prefer not to hear anything but support (which is what I would prefer all the time). Thank you! (P.S. I'm not looking for sympathy in sharing this experience.) The posts about this experience start on 05/14/11 and end on 06/06/11.

*****

So there's not a whole lot to say really. I did want to touch on the fact that in my last post I mentioned that I would rather take the misoprostol instead of a D&C, citing the fact that a D&C is a procedure used in early abortions. After I completed that post, I decided I should come back to touch up on that considering that misoprostol is "the abortion pill". Yes, misoprostol is also used for extremely early abortions also, but it's also not a physically invasive method. I, personally, don't agree with abortion except in certain circumstances and situations. I'm not going to go into my beliefs about abortions though. I am going to say that the relation to abortions is not my only reason for wanting to avoid a D&C. It's a very physically invasive procedure, and considering I already have a lot of physical issues with my female parts, I'm not going to allow a procedure that could cause me further issues, unless it's absolutely necessary for my health. So, having made that clear, I feel much better. :)

No comments: