Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today's weight is 205.2. Yay! As long as it's going down, or even staying the same and not going back up, then I'm happy. I still say it's only fluxuation until I see a lower number several days in a row.

So I did eat really well yesterday overall, until it came to dinner. In my defense, our kitchen is a disaster area and the plan for yesterday was for my husband and myself to attempt to clean and organize the kitchen. We had picked up our DD (dear daughter) from school and went to Wally World (aka Walmart) to pick up a few necessities before heading home. I picked up some yogurt, string cheese, bread and a few other things. I normally make my own yogurt but I haven't had time to lately. I will soon, but until then I picked up some store brand yogurt. Not the greatest, but it will do for now. So back to dinner. While at Wally World, my DH (dear husband) suggested picking up Taco Bell for dinner on the way home so that we wouldn't have to stop to cook dinner and it would take up less time. I thought about it for a minute and said okay knowing it would probably be a mistake. I got my typical meal of a mexican pizza and two taco supremes that comes with a large soda. I only ate the mexican pizza and one taco, but I did drink all 32 oz of soda. And not diet soda at that. It's so bad to drink your calories, and I felt guilty the whole time. I still did ok calorie-wise for the day. I don't know my exact total, but I know I was within a good, but high range for me. Next time I resolve myself to not get the meal, and just get what I want without a drink. No excuses!

I did adjust my bodybugg daily burn goal to 2500 yesterday and I met that goal. I burned 2664 according to the bodybugg. Yay! I'm hoping I can do the same again today.

I'm a little sore after yesterday's Slim In 6 workout. Nothing too bad right now, although my lower back/tailbone area was killing me last night. I'm definitely going to have to modify some of the exercises to keep me from hurting so much. I haven't exercised any this morning because I've had the two busy little ones running around. My niece is cranky and wants more attention. She's laying beside me on the couch right now and fairly content, although fighting sleep, but I know the moment I try to go do something she's going to start fussing. So here I sit with her. I'm hoping she falls asleep before my little guy wakes up otherwise I don't know when or how I'm going to fit my workout in today. He was very needy yesterday when I was trying to workout. Something about mommy needing mommy time always makes them want/need you more. Wish me luck today.

So far today I'm still on "plan" with my eating. I've had my morning meal shake and an apple for breakfast. If I can leave my niece resting, then I'll have a couple oranges for a snack, if not, then I guess I'll be stuck until lunch. I'm a little hungry, so I'm hoping she'll settle down and rest.

No comments: