Monday, January 24, 2011

Today's weight is 205.4, same as yesterday. I was a little dissapointed that my weight's not budging at all, BUT I'm making progress slowly. I can see progress in my body measurements taken today compared to the ones taken last week. I know I'm not eating quite like I should. And I am also aware of the fact that I'm not taking in as many calories as my body actually needs per day per meal. My breakfast was only around 200 calories, and my lunch about 250 calories. Yes, I am eating more than that, but I don't track calories from fresh fruit. I never have. It's what works for me. So today I've tried something completely different with my eating and we'll see if it pays off. Breakfast: meal replacement shake & low-fat yogurt. Lunch: tuna on whole-wheat tortilla. Snack: diced apple with a cheese stick. Dinner: sloppy joe on a bun, 1/4 cup corn and 1/4 cup green beans. Lots of water today. I feel stuffed. Oh and three peanut butter blossom cookies.

I have a saboteur in my mix. My sister brought over a big dish of cookies. Just because she's not eating healthy yet, doesn't mean I want that crap! But I gave in an ate three. I'm sitting here talking myself out of going to get a fourth one. I plan to send the rest of the cookies to work with my husband in the morning though. I don't need that junk in the house.

I still am not exercising like I should be. I had planned to get back to my 60 minutes of cardio on the exercise bike and the Slim In 6 dvds today, but my niece that I watch during the day was cranky and not feeling well. So I spent a good part of the day trying to make her not so cranky. On the upside my sister is joining into a weight loss competition at work and wants me to join a gym with her. Tomorrow evening our husbands are watching our kids and we have an appointment to check out a women's only gym in the area. Not sure how I feel about it yet since I haven't been there, and they won't tell you how much their membership is until you come in. I'll give you my verdict after tomorrow evening. Still trying to figure out my eating plan. I'm just going to take it day by day for a while and see how my body reacts.

No comments: