Monday, February 28, 2011

198.4

I can't sleep. In fact, I've probably only had about an hour to an hour and a half of sleep last night. It's early, 6am, and I've been out of bed since 4am and awake since about 2am. I didn't even fall asleep until about 1am. So not much sleep. I'm surprisingly still wide awake. But I'm STARVING!!! I've felt this way most of the night.

I'm trying not to start my day off on the wrong foot food-wise. I had a meal replacement shake when I got out of bed at 4am. I'm still starving. I've had about 20 ounces of a sugar-free drink mix and some fiber pills. I'm trying to hold off until about 7am to have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, but I don't think I'm going to last. I don't know why I feel like I'm starving so bad right now. I know that not feeding your body when it's hungry is bad. I'm not trying to go hungry. I'm just trying to not eat too early because if I do I will be eating nonstop all day long. Although I have a feeling that may be the case no matter when I eat breakfast. I'm just going to have to fill up on lots of apples and veggie soup today.

I'm going to try to fit in some exercise today if it kills me. I need to get back into the swing of things and I kept saying that today would be the day. I'm really going to do my hardest to fit in something. Anything. My day's going to be crazy, but I'm going to try.

Oh, and I added a new tab at the top to keep track of my weight by week instead of daily. It's nice to see that just about every week it's gone down slightly. I'll try to keep my weekly weight day as Monday, but if for some reason I can't weigh in on a Monday, I'll use the closest day I have been able to weigh to log for that week.

No comments: