Friday, February 25, 2011

200.8

I have no one to blame for the lack of movement on the scale, but myself. I'm ok with that. I know why it's not moving and I accept that. I'm working on it, just slowly. I'm still not in the greatest place mentally to get back into the swing of things fully. Honestly I don't think I was ever 100% ready. I have so much going on in my day to day life that I don't feel ready and prepared. I'm going to work on that tomorrow and Sunday. I can't fix myself, if my enviroment is setting me up for failure.

We moved this past summer and we've never fully unpacked and organized. Things have been moved from here to there without ever really finding a "home". Every room is my house is in a state of chaos in some way or another, including the bathrooms. Tomorrow and Sunday my husband and I are going to tackle as much as we can around the house. I have a treadmill and a recumbent exercise bike and a bunch of exercise dvds. I feel like life is too chaotic that I haven't been doing anything since we got back from being out of town for last weekend. So in order to fix me, I have to fix the chaos first and that's what I'm going to do.

I'm having a hard time getting my eating back on track. I'm bored with what I'm eating and I feel like I don't have the time to even think about what to eat during the day. I feel like I do okay when it comes to dinner, because I have to plan for the whole family. I just am not putting the thought into what and when to eat throughout the day. I've been reading a couple the stories of a couple of bloggers on the Nutrisystem bloggers program (in order to get more word of mouth out about how doable and great their system can be, they've given select bloggers free Nutrisystem for a period of time. They aren't required to give a positive review, just an honest one.) and it's so tempting to sign up for a month of it just to get back on track. But the issue I have with that would be the fact that I'd still have to fix dinner for my family, yet be eating something separate. I don't think I could do that. I've considered getting it and saving the dinners for nights that we have pizza or using them as lunches later on, but I don't know how that would work with their program. I don't want to spend the money and then shoot myself in the foot by not following it word for word.

Today I had a meal replacement shake for breakfast. Lunch was tuna on a toasted onion roll with tomatoe and pickle and a side of Special K cracker chips. I've had the munchies really bad today also. I had 8 Pringles (1/2 serving) and half of two separate snack bars (my son's to blame for those, he found my stash of "emergency reserve" snacks and wouldn't leave me alone until he had some and of course I had to share with him). I had a can of Progresso vegetable soup before dinner because I felt like I could eat everything in sight again. I also had two apples before dinner tonight. Dinner was leftovers from last night because my hubby had to work tonight and called asking if he could pick up some fast food for dinner. So instead of cooking, I just ate the leftovers from last night. I followed it with a Skinny Cow peanut butter ice cream sandwich.

Still not motivated to get moving much, but like I said, tomorrow I'll work on the clutter in my life so that I can get back to working on my body clutter.

No comments: