Today's weight is 201.2. Still making progress.
Still eating well all day long. Still drinking enough water each day.
Yesterday I went to the gym with my sister and we worked out with a trainer for 45 minutes. Learned that I have a long way to go, but that my sister's worse off in some areas. She's definitely more flexible than I am though, by a lot. Lol. We discussed paying for three months of 2x/week training. We can split the cost and the trainer will train both of us. Not bad. Think we'll probably do it, just wish it didn't cost so much. Three months should get us in better shape though.
Didn't go to the gym tonight. Went to the store and bought more workout clothes though. I did get in an hour of cardio today on my exercise bike. I'm not going to the gym tomorrow either. I have family commitments. I plan to go on Saturday morning. Sunday's I won't be going to the gym at all either. That's a family day.
I'm making progress and I feel good about my eating habits. We had tacos for dinner tonight. I normally eat too many. I also normally eat hard/crunchy tacos. Instead of even making that an option, I just put out whole wheat tortillas for the family to use. No complaints here. Dinner was good and filling and no one ate too much. I cooked some turkey bacon for dinner tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to like the turkey bacon or not. I'll have to see how it is on our grilled chicken sandwiches tomorrow night. I'm hoping they're yummy.

No comments:
Post a Comment