Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today's weight is 200.8.

So I made it to the gym last night despite my back killing me and my husband suggesting that I stay home. Surprisingly enough once I got on an elliptical and got my heart rate up, my back didn't hurt much any more. We worked out with our trainer for our session and worked fairly hard, but also not that hard. There were times where I thought I could have done more, but other times where I felt like it was enough. I did have to stop and rest twice during the training due to pain. I bent over after doing some wall-ball squats and it felt like all of my innerds on my right sight had been smushed into my ribs. It hurt really bad. After 2-3 minutes it was like it never happened. The other time I had to stop was because the center of my chest felt tight and it was harder to breathe. So I took a break for a couple of minutes and drank some water. It took longer for that pain to go away, but once it did I hopped right back into the workout. We workout with the trainer again on Thursday.

I'm planning to go to the gym again tonight to get some cardio in. Nothing major, but something's better than nothing.

I'm still eating well overall. I'm still sticking with the same daily meals with just dinner changing out. We've been trying a bunch of new recipes for dinner, and so far they've all been hits except for one. And ironically for that one recipe, I was the only person that didn't like it. I have a recipe for Jambalaya cooking in the crockpot for today. I'm not sure if I'll like it or not, but it's worth trying.

No comments: