Today's weight is 200.2.
I'm tired and I'm hurting. I just want to go crawl in bed and lay down and sleep. I can't do that though because I have an appointment with a trainer at the gym at 7pm tonight. My sister and I are sharing 24 personal training sessions over a 12 week period. I'd hate to miss a session after paying for the trainer. My sister would still be able to go and keep the appointment, but then I would miss out.
Somehow yesterday I hurt the lower right side of my back. I don't know what I did, but it started hurting really bad last night right before I went to bed. It still hurts today. I think it has to do with the way I was holding my son yesterday. That's just my best guess though.
I think I'm going to try to fit in a nap before having to go to the gym later, otherwise I'll end up bailing out for sure because I'm so tired right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment