Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today's weight is 200.6. I desperately need to get my hair cut and I plan for that to be my first reward after getting under 200 and staying there for at least 2-3 days.

I'm still eating well. We went out to a chinese buffet yesterday for dinner. I did eat a little more than I should have, but I did make a few better choices. I had water with dinner instead of soda. And also once I felt full, I stopped eating. The main "mistake" I made was having a nice serving of banana pudding for dessert, but the way I see it is that I'm allowed to splurge every so often.

I'm exercising most days. I did 60 minutes of light cardio on the 4th. Nothing on the 5th. And today I went to the gym and did about 5 minutes light walking/jogging cardio followed by approximately 30 minutes of heavy cardio on an elliptical. I'm feeling good about my choices.

We (my sister and I) signed up for 12 weeks of twice weekly personal training sessions. We were able to share the sessions so it's half the cost for each of us and we just work out together with the trainer. Works for us because there's no way we can afford it separately. Honestly neither one of us can really afford it by splitting it, but at least we'll have 12 weeks of training to get us started. It gets us in gear and will teach us what is best to do for us.

No comments: