Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today's weight is 201.8! Yay! It's still going down! I'm so happy and motivated. Monday evening my sister and I went to the gym to get our "orientation" done. We were a little bit late and had to finish up by the time the child watch center closed, so we didn't really accomplish much that night. We didn't go to the gym yesterday because it was our mom's birthday. We had dinner with her and went to see a movie. Tonight we're going back to the gym to finish the orientation.

My eating is still on track, and I'm doing much better on the dinner front. I ordered a couple of cookbooks that came in last night. And I had also purchased a cookbook at a local store and planned our meals from that one before I went grocery shopping. Dinner hasn't been a situation where I'm wondering just how many calories I'm taking in. I could be doing better with some of the veggies for dinner, but baby steps. Overall I'm doing well. I'm also doing better getting in my daily water requirement, except for yesterday. I didn't drink a whole lot of water yesterday because I spent 3-1/2 hours in the dentist's chair in the early afternoon, followed by the movie in the evening. I am back to drinking enough water today though.

I'm still not really exercising at home, but since we're going to be going to the gym fairly often now, I'm not too worried about that since there's a plan in place. I'm making progress on the scale and in inches lost and that's good enough for me right now.

No comments: