Short post tonight because I'm tired.
199.0!!!
Yay!!!
Went to the gym Friday night and did some cardio only. No gym on Saturday, but I did do some in-home exercises. No gym and no exercise on Sunday. No gym and no exercise on Monday, but I went out and "tested" out a few ellipticals. Does that count? Lol.
Went to the gym tonight and worked out with the trainer doing some weight machines and also some sit-ups on a bosu ball. I can't do them on the floor due to when I fell and broke my tailbone. It hurts. It still hurts on a bosu ball, but do-able.
I will be going to the gym the rest of the week unless I can't for some reason (like the kids get sick, etc), so tomorrow, Thursday, Friday and then Saturday morning. I'm heading out of town Saturday afternoon through either Sunday evening or Monday morning. I'm debating on going to the gym when I'm out of town even though those are my normal "off" days. I will just have to see how it all works out.
I'm still eating ok. I've had my splurges. Went out to eat on Sunday with the hubs for an early Valentine's Day dinner. It was a disaster because our 17 month old son didn't want to sit for dinner. So we ate in shifts. I ate more than I should have, but I alloted for a "splurge" since I haven't had one in a while. Still doing well on my every day eating though. And I'm hoping that when we go out of town for two days that it can be kept up while staying at someone else's house. I'm trying to plan ahead to make it work.

No comments:
Post a Comment