Friday, February 11, 2011

A little dissapointed. Today's weight is 200.4.

The scale seems to be stuck. I will admit that I'm a little bit dissapointed that it's not really budging at the moment. I do realize that since this is the first full week that I've really started exercising, that the scale probably isn't budging right now because my body's trying to adjust to the changes going on and isn't sure what's happening. If you watch The Biggest Loser, I think I'll refer to it as "the dreaded week two" where a lot of times the contestants don't lose, and might even gain slightly while their bodies adjust. So that's how I'm going to look at it. This is my "dreaded week two" weight stall. I'm ok with that. There should be a light at the end of the week (or two), and I'm going to hold out for that.

So Wednesday I made it to the gym. I did some walking around the indoor track, followed by the "weight loss" program on the elliptical. That's about 35 minutes long with the cooldown. I finished up with walking some more on the indoor track. Overall it was about an hour of cardio.

Yesterday I did an in-home walking dvd. I completed 3 out of the 4 miles on it. And last night was another night at the gym. We were a little late getting there unfortunately. We did 45 minutes with the trainer and I finished up with the 35 minute elliptical program. I've noticed that my cardio is improving. I'm not as out of breath and no longer struggling the whole time. This is good. I'm supposed to go to the gym again tonight to do some cardio. I feel really good about all of this so far. Yay!

No comments: