Sunday, February 27, 2011

198.4 today and 198.0 yesterday.

For the most part I'm eating ok. Tried some cereal for breakfast yesterday. Not sure how it helped or didn't with my appetite since it was a late breakfast. I was lucky and my husband let me sleep in. I did have too many "snacks" in my opinion. Although when I actually count snacks for yesterday, there were three and I shared one with my little guy. I've been craving sweets and chocolate a lot lately. It's driving me insane really. I'm managing well considering.

No exercise yesterday, and I don't have it in the plan for today. I'm still trying to get my house put back together to function better. Although it definitely doesn't help that we have a dishwasher that's dying, and a little guy that undoes all of our cleaning and organizing in five minutes time. Boys will be boys. Lol. So more cleaning, organizing and laundry today. I WILL exercise tomorrow.

Dinner was a bomb last night. I tried a new recipe, and I don't know what I was thinking when I picked this one to try. Maybe I didn't really read the ingredients. I don't know. I'll just put it this way, it contained onions and green peppers (among other ingredients), and tasted like onions and green peppers. Yuck!

Today my eating has been: double portion of cereal for a late breakfast/lunch (hubby let me sleep in again!) with 1 cup fat-free milk. Dinner was two servings of salad (spinach, tomatoes and cucumbers with a little bit of shredded cheese with dressing) about 4 ounces of rotisserie chicken and a couple bites of mac & cheese. I had a snack later of pringles and a chocolate bar (130 calories).

2 comments:

Pam said...

LOL. Did you try the Chili Roni? And if not, we love onions and peppers, so send the recipe my way.

Rachel said...

Lol, no it wasn't the Chili Roni. That actually sounds yummy (but looks gross!). I tried a shrimp and rice casserole. If I had looked at the recipe more closely, I would have noted that there wasn't really anything substantial in there for any real flavor. :( Lesson learned.