Wednesday, February 23, 2011

199.8

Today hasn't been a good day for me really. I've been in a kind of funk and am just not motivated in the slightest bit. Honestly, I feel depressed. Overwhelmed. Frustrated. I'm sure I could come up with more, but I don't want to think about it. I'm tired and that's not helping things. I'm exhausted is actually more fitting.

I did eat better today, for the most part. I had my meal replacement shake for breakfast. A bit late, but I had it. Lunch was two hot dogs on buns with ketchup, mustard and relish. Followed by some veggie chips with lite french onion dip. Again I didn't measure out those, but it could have been worse. Dinner was three slices Digiorno pizza with spicy ranch dressing. And then I had a Weight Watchers chocolate muffin because I was really wanting something chocolate. Dinner was pizza because of me having such an off day. I'm sick of pizza. I don't even really like pizza.

No exercise for me today. I didn't even attempt it. So bad.

I didn't drink a ton of water today. In fact, I didn't have any plain water today at all. So bad. I did however fix a sugar free drink mix and drank most of the 64 ounces of it that I made. So that was better than nothing.

I'm going to shoot for a better day tomorrow. I'm just feeling down and out and really overwhelmed with things. Tomorrow's a new day, and I get to start fresh in the morning. As soon as I get the kids to bed, I'm going to bed early to try to get some extra sleep. I will start fresh again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I think it's going around Rachel. I had one of those days too. I couldn't even do my DVD without messing up something major. Plus ALL I wanted to do was sit and stare off into space. I hope today is a better day! And I feel SO bad about forcing pizza on you. LOL... Geeze lady! Next time, say something.

P.S. I want to know how you have a subscribe by email on your blog!!!!!

Pam said...

Oh yeah...AND...congrats! You're under 200 lbs!! Didn't you say you were going to treat yourself to a haircut?!!!

Rachel said...

You didn't force pizza on me, I could have said no. Lol. I just haven't been a fan of pizza since I lived with two roommates that delivered pizza and therefore brought pizza home just about every night they worked. I had more pizza in that 6 month period than ever...enough to last a lifetime!

Yes, I did say that once below 200 I would treat myself to a haircut...if I can stay there! So far it's still bouncing up and down. So maybe by the first weekend in March I'll be able to get my hair cut. Lol.

The email link, I set that up a LONG time ago when I did the first blog that I have since stopped doing. I have no idea how I did it since it was at least 2-3 years ago. I might have to look back into it.