Tuesday, February 22, 2011

200.4 today and 200.6 yesterday.

:( Not too happy, but what should I expect for how I've been eating and exercising. I've been eating like crap for the past couple of days. And I also haven't been exercising.

Friday I was not able to go to the gym to exercise. My little guy has never really been left alone with anyone and he's at the age that separation anxiety is kicking in. He wants mommy and daddy all the time. And he definitely doesn't want to be left with someone he doesn't know, in a place that he doesn't know. I took him in to the gym on Friday morning to see if he would adjust better to the child watch if I went in with him and let him play while I stayed in there with him. He wanted nothing to do with it at all and didn't want me to leave. When I did leave (twice) he balled his eyes out and cried hysterically from the moment I left. Poor thing. So no gym on Friday. Saturday through Monday we were out of town visiting with close friends and some family. I didn't make it to the gym any of those days. I felt guilty, but I just didn't have the proper motivation to go. I also didn't bother to do any in-home exercises. I'm such a slacker. Today wasn't any better. I didn't even attempt to do any exercising. Tomorrow's a new day though.

My eating has been poor. Friday evening I fixed a pizza for dinner. Saturday I had a meal replacement shake for breakfast and we ate fast food on the go for lunch and had a Chinese buffet for dinner with friends. So bad!!! Sunday I had my meal replacement shake and two apples for breakfast. Lunch was a late lunch, and was a french dip sandwich (normally I wouldn't touch them) and french fries. We had lunch at a relative's house so there wasn't any say in what to eat. It was yummy, and wouldn't have been too bad if I hadn't eaten my sandwich and fries, and then proceeded to eat my daughter's leftover fries. BAD!!! Bad mommy habit. I also had some SWEET sweet tea with it. Bad!!! Dinner was pizza back at our friend's place. Monday was bad! We had a late breakfast (more so lunch, but was oh so yummy then!). I had three average pancakes with regular syrup (smack me now, that's a LOT of sugar!), three pieces of bacon, eggs that were smothered with cheese. And also two biscuits with jam. So bad!!! It was absolutely delicious though! Dinner last night was leftover pizza from Friday night. (You know, for someone who doesn't like pizza, I sure have had a lot of it lately.)

So on to today's eating. Meal replacement shake for breakfast. Lunch was some veggie chips and lite french onion dip. Bad!!! I didn't even portion or weigh any of it. Dinner was horrible! We went out to Red Lobster with family to celebrate a birthday (birthday person picked) and I ate so bad. Part of lobster/seafood nachos. Two cheesy biscuits. Salad with ranch dressing. Tilapia stuffed with crab and shrimp and a cream sauce (cream translates to HEAVY calories automatically). And I also had a Maine lobster tail. So so bad. Oh, and diet soda. I definitely haven't had nearly as much water as I should be drinking for the past several days. Tomorrow's a new day, and a fresh start. And boy, do I need it.

I'm supposed to go to the gym tomorrow evening but I don't think I'll go. I honestly have way too much stuff going on at home for the next several days, and that combined with my little guy not wanting to be there, just makes it difficult. I will, however try to get in some exercise at home. It's the best that I can do for the next couple of days.

Game plan for tomorrow: Drink lots of water. Eat healthier than the past few days! Get up and get moving! Clean the house! Yes, that one's important too. Without a clean house, you feel cluttered. When you feel cluttered you start coming up with excuses and lack of motivation. So that's definitely on my list of things to do tomorrow. Tomorrow's a whole new day, and I'm going to start fresh in the morning. So having said that, I'm off to bed now!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I wonder who's fault it was that you ate so bad... ;)

Rachel said...

I blame no one but myself for my poor eating and lack of exercise over the weekend. I was lazy and enjoyed every bite of yummy but oh so bad food I had!