197.8 today and 199.2 yesterday.
Depressed. Big time. That's my mood right now. Long story short and without naming names, my husband and I had a major financial blow hit us last night at the hands of some family members. There's not a whole lot we can do about it but hope and pray that this won't cause us to lose everything we have worked so hard for. We came up with a game plan, and we're hoping we can do what we need to do in the short amount of time and with the low funds we have to pull it off. I don't see any way for it to be done, but we don't have a choice since we've been thrown under the bus. Or at least that's how I feel. The others involved have their own issues and reasons, but that doesn't change how it affects my husband, myself and our children. I'm worried. So is my husband. We both felt absolutely sick to our stomachs last night with stress. I was barely able to eat dinner, and my husband never did. We stayed up late talking and brainstorming.
Moving on now. My eating has been on track, but I'm not taking in enough water/fluids per day. I have a hard time remembering that with my son and my niece around. I'm too busy trying to keep my drink away from my son, so often it's in the kitchen somewhere out of sight. The little guy loves to drink mommy, daddy and sissy's drinks so we have to keep them out of his reach and often out of his sight also. Keeping it out of his sight, means it's out of my sight. And out of sight, out of mind. At least for me that's how it works most of the time.
I made it to the gym again last night. Worked on on the elliptical for about 40 minutes and with the trainer for about 40 minutes. My legs hurt today. Actually they hurt last night before I even left the gym. I worked some muscles that I guess I don't normally work. I was supposed to go to the gym tomorrow morning with my sister, but looks like she's going to a movie instead. I'll still go by myself because I have a plan, desire and need to get in exercise when I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment