Monday, March 7, 2011

198.0 today and yesterday. 197.8 on Saturday.

As you can see my weight is at a standstill. I'm not losing, but I'm not gaining. I'm not eating and drinking enough on a daily basis. My fluid intake has dropped drastically, and I'm working on that. I haven't been actually counting calories, just kind of guessing. Well I'm not taking in enough calories on a daily basis, so I'm not losing. I'm working on that as of today.

Still realing from the financial blow that came our way, so my mind isn't fully in it right now. I haven't been exercising since I was at the gym on Thursday. I'm definitely going to shoot for more movement this week. I have some Redbox movies to return later on today, and instead of driving to the closest one I'm going to take the kids and walk there. Every bit counts.

No comments: