Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday 03/17/11

197.4

B: Equate Ultra Weight Loss Shake, Creamy Milk Chocolate (190 calories)
S: 1 large banana (121 calories)
L: 1-1/2 roast chicken sandwiches (350 calories)
S: Market Pantry Nutrition Bar, Fudge Graham (210 calories)
D: Hamburger (450 calories); Michelina's Lean Gourmet Buffalo Chicken Snackers (200 calories); 1/2 tbsp. spicy ranch dressing (20 calories)
DS: none

(B = Breakfast; S = Snack; L = Lunch; D = Dinner; DS = Dessert)

Total calories for the day:
Intake: 1541 (foood)
Output: 2729 (bodybugg)
Difference: -1188

Exercise: 55 minutes of cardio; 60 minutes weight circuit with the trainer.

Not a bad number really. Still in range, but definitely need to get to the store and get more fresh fruits and veggies.

Tonight was a night at the gym. I left the gym with mixed feelings tonight. Our training package is good throught the end of April (maybe the first week of May), and when it's done, I'm not sure if I (or we) plan to continue with training for financial reasons. Last night I found out or trainer is moving out of state in July. I have very mixed feelings about this. I'm happy he and his family are doing what's best for them, but at the same time I'm angry that I'm training with someone who obviously knew he was going to be leaving shortly. Why go through three months of training with this person, finding routines that work around our injuries and conditions, only to have to start all over again with someone else if I wish to continue working with a trainer. I'm aggravated and frustrated at the situation.

On another note, I did ask Jeff (my trainer) to sit down and write out reccomended routines that can be done at home, or at the gym (with the weight machines) when I'm not working out with him. He says he'll have that for us on Tuesday (our next training session). I'm hoping he doesn't forget.

I walked/jogged for 10 minutes followed by an hour of a weight circuit with the trainer. I finished with 45 minutes of interval training on an elliptical. I was shooting for an hour, but after 30 minutes I started hurting. By 40 minutes I was hurting worse. So I stopped at 45 minutes. Oh well, I'll shoot for 60 minutes next time (hoping that will be Saturday morning).

No comments: