Weight: 196.8
B: NS NutriCinnamon Squares Cereal (120), 4 oz. fat-free milk (45); 1 large banana (121); light yogurt, Cinnamon Bun (100)
S: Two apples (190)
L: GV Steak, Mushroom & Cheese Panini (320)
S: grapes (138); 1 string cheese (80)
D: Tacos (too many! I'm going to guess and say about 900 calories at least)
DS: NS Chocolate Chip Cookie (150); Atkins Endulge Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie (140)
W: 32 oz water; 64 oz sugar-free drink mix
(B = Breakfast; S = Snack; L = Lunch; D = Dinner; DS = Dessert; W = Water Intake)
Total calories for the day:
Input: +2304
Output: -2266
Difference: +38
Exercise: About 30 minutes of cardio between the exercise bike and indoor walking.
Tonight was supposed to be a night at the gym with the trainer, but he had to cancel for personal reasons. My sister bailed on going to the gym for her own personal reasons. I still planned to go, but my son wasn't feeling well and I opted to stay home to help out with him so my husband and our house guest could get some things done. Yes, I should have still gone, but sometimes life gets in the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment