Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday 03/16/11

196.4 today.

I'm going to post what I eat today. Don't knock me for the "crap" I'm eating and putting into my body. I have a really hard time eating and getting in calories during the day, so I am using a lot of meal replacement items right now. It's better than not eating.

B: Market Pantry Nutrition Bar, Dark Chocolate Caramel Pecan (190 calories)
S: 1 large banana (121 calories)
L: NS Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes (200 calories); 1 toasted onion roll (170 calories), 1 tuna pouch (80 calories), 1 tbsp. light Miracle Whip (20 calories), 1 tbsp. relish (15 calories), dill pickle slices (10 calories), 1 tomato slice (5 calories)
S: Market Pantry Nutrition Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter (210 calories); 1 large banana (121 calories), 1 serving BBQ Veggie Straws "chips" (130 calories)
D: Two ham biscuits (500 calories), 1 cup green beans (50 calories)
DS: Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich (160 calories)

(B = Breakfast; S = Snack; L = Lunch; D = Dinner; DS = Dessert)

Total for the day: 1861 calories. I know I should have tracked more than just the calories, but today was a very hungry/munchie day and I was doing good to track what I did. I'm in my calorie range for once though. Too bad I had so much processed food instead of fresh fruits and veggies. I need to go grocery shopping and am low on those right now. All I have is a bunch of bananas and frozen veggies.

I didn't get in any cardio today as planned. We're still having a rough time with our son sleeping at night. It's a fight to get him to bed and asleep. And then once he's asleep he will wake up in the middle of the night crying and won't settle back down. Last night we were able to get him to go to sleep on his own in his room with the light left on, but it took about a half an hour of on and off crying. By the time hubby and I made it to bed, it was about midnight. Both myself and my husband were exhausted today. He took a catnap early in the day but I wasn't so lucky. So no cardio for me today. I'll make up for it tomorrow evening at the gym and do something like I did on Tuesday.

No comments: