Weight: 196.8
B: 1 large banana (121); Zone meal bar (220)
S: 1 large banana (121)
L: 1 apple (95); Healthy Choice Lobster Cheese Raviolo (270)
S: 1 cheese stick (80); 1 apple (95); Shared an Atkins brownie bar with my son (100)
D: Mexican lasagna (550), 2 tbsp. light sour cream (45)
DS: NS Peppermint Cookie Patty (150 calories)
(B = Breakfast; S = Snack; L = Lunch; D = Dinner; DS = Dessert)
Total calories for the day:
Input: +1847
Output: -2164
Difference: -317
Exercise: I did about 10 minutes of indoor walking. Pitful, I know.
So today is my tracking day, and I didn't lose any weight this week, but I did lose in measurements. I'll take that. I would have preferred to see the scale move some, but I'm ok with that because I can see progress with my measurements. Another reason why I weigh and measure myself weekly, if one doesn't change, the other might.
So I've already made it to where I won't reach my exercise goals for this week by not exercising today. I'm still shooting to do what I said for the rest of the week though. Tomorrow is a night with the trainer.
I'm finding it hard to exercise at home right now because we have a house guest for the next month. It's taking a lot of adjusting to get used to having this person in the house because we have different perspectives on a lot of things and it makes my day to day a little bit more stressful. (For example, I watched said house guest rinse out his coffee cup and put it with the clean dishes on the counter. As I told the house guest, if you don't want to wash it because YOU will use it again, rinse it out and set it aside but DO NOT put it with CLEAN dishes!) It's hard to get up and gt moving when you have someone sitting around watching everything you do. I don't know about you, but that's not motivating for me. It's frustrating. I have the desire to get moving, but not if my every move is going to be watched and commented on. I'm going to have to figure out an alternative solution for the next month while the person is staying with us because letting things go for that long isn't good.

No comments:
Post a Comment