Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday 03/19/11

196.8

B: NS Blueberry muffin (170); 1 large banana (121)
S: none
L: Tuna on toasted onion roll w/relish, light Miracle Whip, tomatoe & pickle (300); Veggie Straws (150)
S: 1 cookie (250), 3 caramel chews (130)
D: Digiorno Stuffed Crust Cheeseburger Pizza w/1 Tbsp. spicy ranch dressing (530)
DS: NS Chocolatey Nougat Bar with Peanuts & Caramel (160)

(B = Breakfast; S = Snack; L = Lunch; D = Dinner; DS = Dessert)

Total calories for the day:
Intake: +1811
Output: -2547
Difference: -736

Exercise: 60 minutes of cardio on the elliptical

Fairly lazy day overall but I did make it to the gym and did one hour of cardio exercise on the elliptical. I had hoped to get some toning exercising in also, but I was limited on time today and just did what I could.

I still haven't gotten my hair cut, but plan to do that either tomorrow or Monday. I also still haven't been to the grocery store, but plan to do that tomorrow.

No comments: