Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday 03/15/11

Down another pound this morning! 195.8

If I can keep the scale moving like this, I'll be happy! I'm happy now, but I should say that I'll stay happy. Lol.

I didn't do much at all during the day today. In fact, any time I had a down moment from the kids, I was trying to get my computer to run better and running scans. Ever since I hooked up my external hard drive last night, and also started messing with iTunes, my computer has been throwing a hissy fit. I think I finally have it back to "normal". Lol.

I spent two hours at the gym tonight. I didn't get there as early as I would have preferred to because my husband got home from work late this evening. I did 20 minutes of walking and jogging before working out with the trainer for an hour. My trainer and I had some choice words...ok I had some choice words for him at one point. I know I'm paying him to push me beyond what I would do on my own. I get this. But what he sometime fails to remember is that I have injuries to work around: weak shoulder (tore my rotator cuff about 2-1/2 years ago and it's still weak), recovering still from my broken tailbone, bad hip joints and bad knees. In fact I dislocated one of my knees twice in one week when I was about 7 or 8 months pregnant with my son. I dislocated it again today. It hurts like a SOB when it does, and thankfully it (so far has) always pops back into place when I straighten my leg. But it does leave my knee weaker and aching. (If you're wondering how I dislocated it, I was just sitting on the floor and went to get up. Yup that simple.) So my knee was weaker tonight and my trainer was pushing me. He seemed to forget that I had hurt myself today and wasn't just "wimping out". No hard feelings between me and him though despite that. He joked about hoping my husband doesn't ever piss me off. Lol.

So anyways, I got sidetracked. I spent two hours at the gym. Twenty minutes of walking/jogging before working out with Jeff (my trainer). An hour of working my butt off with him. Another 5-10 minutes of walking followed by 35 minutes on the elliptical. I kicked butt tonight. I'll be paying for it tomorrow. Lol.

No comments: