Wednesday, March 2, 2011

199.2 yesterday and today.

So I had lots on my mind until I actually sat down to write this. Now I'm just drawing a big blank, so forgive me if I ramble more than usual.

Yesterday I did make it to the gym, and I hated every minute up until I got there and up until I left to come home. I have problems with my hips, and they have gotten quite bad lately. The past several days have been beyond horrible. I hurt last night and therefore I walked really really slowly around the indoor track for my "warm up". I normally would do a few laps around that to loosen everything up and then hop onto an elliptical to get some decent cardio in. That was not going to happen last night. I was lucky to do some walking and then the weight machines that the trainer wanted us to do. I gladly walked out the door once the hour session was over. No exercise today, but I'll be back at the gym again tomorrow. I plan to hop on the elliptical tomorrow for a spell.

My eating has been pretty good overall, just eating more. Not too much more though. Yesterday I had a meal replacement shake for breakfast. Lunch was a tuna sandwich and three small apples. I had a string cheese before heading to the gym. Dinner was some turkey meatballs served with spaghetti squash. Or at least that's how I ate it. The hubs and the little guy had theirs with spaghetti noodles. The daughter had hers as a meatball sub. Dessert was a Skinny Cow cookies & cream ice cream sandwich.

Today I had a double portion of cereal for breakfast with 8 ounces of fat-free milk. (The daughter told me tonight that she doesn't mind the fat-free milk...I normally buy 1% for the family, but didn't this time because all of the expirations were too soon.) Lunch was a turkey meatball sub. I had an afternoon snack of Special K cracker chips and a chocolate peanut bar (130 calories). Dinner was a salad and Digiorno stuffed crust pizza (the daughter's request again) with some spicy Ranch dressing. Dessert will be another Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.

I still don't feel motivated. In fact, I feel like mush. I feel like I could just bond with the couch and be happy. Not a good place to be mentally when it comes to being active. Granted I'm not just bonding with the couch because I have kids and a husband and lots of things to do on a daily basis. I just feel like I could.

I added another tab at the top of the blog with links to other blogs that I find helpful. I'll update it any time I think of another one that is or has been helpful.

No comments: