Weight: 196.4
B: NS Chocolate Muffin (190), 1 large banana (121)
S: none
L: HC Chicken Parmigiana (w/broccoli & caramel apple multigrain crisp) (350)
S: NS Lunch Peanut Butter Chocolate bar (220)
D: Chicken sandwich w/mayo & tomato (385); spinach salad w/tomato & cheese (250); 1 cup corn (133)
DS: Atkins Endulge Peanut Butter cookie (130)
(B = Breakfast; S = Snack; L = Lunch; D = Dinner; DS = Dessert)
Total calories for the day:
Input: +1394
Output: -2139
Difference: -745
Exercise: none
I didn't make it to the gym this morning like I had planned. Honestly, the only way I could have gone to the gym was if I went first thing this morning when the gym opened (8am). I ended up sleeping in until 9:30am. (Have I mentioned how much I love my husband!) Hubby and I both had some things to get done today, so since I didn't get up and out the door to the gym first thing this morning, it wasn't a possibility to go. I'm ok with this.
I'm going to make a plan again for my exercise for this coming week and I'm going to do my best to stick to it. My goal is to get 60 minutes of cardio 6 days this week. I will be working out with the trainer two nights this week, but I also am shooting for getting some toning exercises done on two more days (so a total of four including the two days I meet with the trainer).

No comments:
Post a Comment