So I've lost some weight so far and thankfully I'm still losing, albeit slowly. I'll take a slow loss over no loss though. They say the poorer your habits are before starting to lose weight, the faster you'll lose it in the beginning. Well obviously my poor habits weren't really as bad as I thought they were, since I'm eating well and my weight's coming off slowly. I'm still struggling to get in enough calories per day, it's still too low on most days. I'm eating and I'm not hungry, but I'm just not taking in enough calories per day. I'm really working on this, but it's hard. Funny to hear a
Now don't get me wrong, I have been known to eat poorly. I still do. But for the most part, I really don't make the really unhealthy choices for things to eat when I go bad. Just somewhere in the middle really. I do make the really bad choices occasionally though. I won't deny that. It's just not the norm for me. I'm really struggling to eat enough. It's hard. I've been told I should start eating some nuts to bring my calories up without taking in a bulk of food. Even doing that is hard for me, but I think I'll buy some unsalted almonds and other nuts when I go grocery shopping soon.
Thursday I went to the gym, and I did 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical followed by an hour with our trainer. I felt like my ass was kicked big time on Thursday night, from the cardio all the way to the training. I managed to get in an hour of walking on my treadmill at home yesterday and also twenty minutes on my exercise bike. Nothing heavy duty, but cardio none the less. I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work so that I can go to the gym and get in 30-60 minutes of cardio today. I was losing my motivation because the scale wasn't moving at all but now that I've seen that it can and will move again, I'm motivated again. Funny how that works. If I can help it, I'll do cardio today and tomorrow at the gym.

No comments:
Post a Comment