196.8 today and 197.4 on Sunday.
So I have feel like I have a lot on my mind to put today, so I'm going to try to get it all out without it coming out in one big jumbled mess. Wish me luck!
I'm still losing and that's great! Yay! I still haven't gotten around to my "reward" for getting (and staying) under 200 pounds yet. (If you don't know, or have forgotten, it was to get a much needed haircut.) I am planning on doing that Wednesday evening. I am so ready to have my hair cut. It's too long for me, and it will help me to feel better about myself.
In just shy of two months, I've lost 10.2 pounds. I'm happy with that. It's not a fast loss, but it's still a loss and that's a plus. I'm averaging about 1-1/2 pound loss per week. If I stay at this rate, I'll reach MY goal in about 10 months. I say MY goal because according to certain sites, my goal should be about 13 pounds less than what I've set my goal to be. Honestly that weight (137 lbs.) is a number I really don't ever expect to see. The last time I was that light was right before and right after I had my first child (I was 131 lbs. then) and I think I looked too thin and unhealthy. My goal is to be around 150 lbs. and whatever weight I actually settle on I'll be okay with.
Workout clothes for me are so hard to find. I'm so picky about how things feel and the "weight" and "breathability" (is that even a word? off to Google that. According to Merriam-Webster, no, it's not a word.) of fabric. I am also unfortunately well endowed and that poses a whole different issue when it comes to clothing much less workout clothes. I have yet to find a sports bra that can hold up to the job it's put to. I currently wear two sports bras layered just to get enough support for day to day, but it falls short for the support needed for working out. I have some great workout pants from Target, but the weather is starting to get warmer and I need to find capris now. I get hot very easily and need to cut out any fabric I can or else I'll burn up. I have a couple of men's v-neck undershirts (gray in color) that I wear to workout that are a great weight and are a nice breathable fabric. I wish I could find more in a color other than gray or white. I'm sure everyone at the gym thinks that I wear the same thing every day I go. Lol. I wore a different t-shirt last Thursday when I went to the gym and I absolutely burned up the whole time. I really thought it was a lighter weight and breathable fabric. I guess not though. Workout wear is crucial. Still looking for the optimal sports bra and shirts to wear.
I've been eating my Nutrisystem foods off an on lately. Some aren't bad. Some are just plain awful and disgusting (those I don't tend to eat). No worse than any other meal replacement foods, diet meals or shelf stable meals you'd pick up at the store. I'm debating on if it's worth it or not to get another five weeks worth of food once I'm low on this order. I do like a lot of the treats and breakfast items. For the lunches and dinners they all seem to suck so far expcept for the meal bars and the thick crust pizzas. I still have plenty of time to decide though. Having the Nutrisystem foods on hand has helped me to eat more and bring my calorie intake up to a more normal level. I did pick up a bunch of meal replacement bars when I was at the grocery store the other day to add to my intake on days that I'm running low on calories. I'll just have to see how I do from here on out.
I'm still having some family/financial woes going on that are affecting things but I'm not letting them affect my eating or exercise. I went to the gym Saturday afternoon and did a round of cardio. Nothing much, but cardio none the less. I had planned to go again Sunday morning, but I didn't make it there because we had a rough night with our son Saturday night. (He's at the age where he's freaking out at night time and doesn't want to go to sleep in his room and if he wakes up at night he won't go back to sleep in his room.) We didn't get a good night's sleep, and we had lots to do so I didn't go to the gym. Oh well, I tried. Life gets in the way occasionally, but I'm not going to let it bring me down. I didn't fit in any exercise today, but I'm not stressing that either. Tomorrow's another gym night with the trainer.
My workout plan for the rest of the week is as follows: Tuesday I'll be in the gym with the trainer for an hour and I plan to get in 30-45 minutes of cardio on top of this. Wednesday I can't make it to the gym, so I'm going to try to fit in about 60 minutes of light cardio at home. Thursday I'll be in the gym again with the trainer for an hour and also 30-45 minutes of cardio. Friday I'm going to try to workout at the gym, but since I'm going to have to take my kids with me, I don't know if I'm going to get much in. I'm going to do as much cardio as I can get in before my son gets too cranky being in the child watch center. Saturday morning I'm going to try to go to the gym for 45-60 minutes of cardio and the same for Sunday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so glad that you are staying under your goal! That's awesome! I hope to have the same success. Sometimes I don't think I have the willpower to continue to eat the right way, but I keep trying!! I can't wait to see your haircut!!
I also am picky about work out clothes. I get these weekly magazines from my WW meeting and last week I read something about workout clothes. Here's the site. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but was going to. Not sure if there will be anything there, but it's worth a shot. Skirtsports.com. Also I have a hard time with finding a good supportive sports bra. The best I've found are Enell.
Good luck with your work out plan this week!
I finally found some shirts at Walmart that I can wear to workout. I bought one the other day, and I wore it last night. It was great. So I stopped by and bought a couple more on my way home from the gym. I wanted to pick them up before they were all gone. I also stopped by Target to look for more capris and picked up a couple more pairs. I think I'm all set now on clothes, but still looking for my dream workout bra.
In fact I had some choice phrases for my trainer last night about him not having the "bulk" and "weight" that I have to deal with for certain exercises. He ended up asking if I was wearing a sports bra or a regular one. I told him I was wearing TWO sports bras. He was a little speachless at that one. Lol.
I've looked at the Enell sports bras before, in fact I was looking at them two days ago, but they just look like they would be really uncomfortable to wear. And it does say that they're going to be "tight" fitting, but I don't want one that's going to be too tight around everywhere else. Lol.
Post a Comment